Welcome to the Pork Conference
Network with the 800 attendees at NPIC with most producer participants representing the top 150 pork production systems in North America. Participants represent areas of management, production, nutrition, health, finance, human resources and more.
NPIC will showcase over 25 highly qualified speakers who will bring their expertise to mainstage and breakout sessions.
Break-out sessions are presented on Monday afternoon of the conference. Participants will have the opportunity to choose between 10+ sessions focused on relevant industry topics.
Wisconsin Dells, better known as “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” offers fun for all ages. Enjoy the endless hours of fun at the NPIC host hotel, Kalahari, where there is an exciting mix of rides, slides and adventures for the whole family in the resort waterpark and thrilling indoor theme park. Plus, check out the resort’s other amenities such as Spa Kalahari & Salon and exceptional dining options.
Year after year folks look forward to the annual NPIC golf tournament held on Tuesday afternoon at the award winning Trappers Turn Golf Course in Wisconsin Dells. Please visit the Registration section of the web page to register for the golf tournament.
Hope to see you there!
NPIC celebrates its 24th year in 2020. Once again, three full days of exceptional presentations, networking and collaboration will take place during the conference. We hope to see you in August!
24th Annual National Pork Conference
The National Pork Industry Conference (NPIC) was the vision of Larry Graham and has roots back to the early 90’s. The current generation of NPIC was founded by Larry & Jean Graham in 1997 and was initially held at various upper Midwest locations. As the conference attendance grew, it ultimately found a home at the Four Seasons Resort, then Tan-Tar-A at Lake of the Ozarks, before moving in 2010 to its current location at the Kalahari Waterpark and Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
The NPIC conference is built upon three pillars: education, networking, and family. The conference offers a wide array of sessions focused on current swine industry topics, nutrition, health, safety, marketing and more. 21st Century Strategic Forums, L.L.C. produces and hosts the conference and partners with leading allied industry companies to deliver what some call, “The Best Pork Producer Event in North America”.
The National Pork Industry Conference is held annually the 2nd week of July and attracts 800 attendees with most producer participants representing the Top 150 Pork Production Systems in North America.
1305 Kalahari Dr – Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
When you visit Kalahari Resorts, you’ll know right away you’re somewhere special. Featuring an exciting mix of rides, slides and adventures, it’s an incredible time for the whole family. From our amazing water park to our thrilling Indoor Theme Park, we offer an array of attractions for children of all ages, whether they’re 3 or 13 or 30 and up. Plus, with amenities such as Spa Kalahari & Salon, exceptional dining options and championship golf, Kalahari goes beyond your expectations.
To register for the 2020 NPIC Conference or golf outing please click the button below.
Sunday, August 16, 2020
NPIC KICK-OFF BBQ
Enjoy a delicious barbeque with select pork items prepared by Lynch Livestock on their BIG GRILL that you’ve seen at World Pork Expo. Join old friends and make new ones!
Monday, August 17, 2020
Main Stage Sessions
- Feeding a New Age. Peter Ziehan, Owner – Zeihan on Geopolitics
- So…it has been a crazy year so far. Coronavirus, trade wars, mass protests. All have had – all are _still_ having – major impacts on pork producers, meat supply chains, exports, and consumption patterns. First the bad news: we are not going back to “normal”. Global and American pork, along with nearly every other economic sector, is transitioning to a new post-globalized system. In that new system, global pork demand will be substantially lower than it was in 2019. We have a long way to go to get there and the journey will _not_ be fun. Now the good news: Nearly every significant international competitor to American pork will get hit far harder. A very few years from now, the most competition to US pork will simply cease to be.
- Global Pork Trade and COVID Impact. Brett Stuart, Founder – Global AgriTrends
Africa West Ballroom
Conference ends for the day
Enjoy your evening.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Buffet Breakfast, Served until 7:45 am
- The “Other” Impact of COVID-19 on the Swine Industry. Christine McCracken, Executive Director, Animal Protein – RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness
- Our Sustainability Story and How we Tell it. Frank Mitloehner, Professor and Air Quality Specialist in Cooperative Extension in the Department of Animal Science at the University of California, Davis.
Conference Ends for the Day
The conference ends for the day. Enjoy golf, boating, sightseeing in the Dells or just relaxing with your family in the water park.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Grab N Go Breakfast. Grab a quick bite and enjoy it during the Early Bird Session. Served until 7:45 am
Early Bird Session
What’s on Your Mind? Larry Graham, Founder – 21st Century Strategic Forums
See You Next Year. July 11-14, 2021
21st Century Strategic Forums
3782 9th Street SW
Mason City, Iowa 50401